IT & Telecom Services and Solutions
- Fiber Optic Services
- Site Refurbishment , Swapping
- Site-Upgrades , Audits
- FTTH Services
- Drive test and analysis
- Leased line Services
Operations & Management
- Capacity Management of Bulk Data sources.
- Active Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring
- NOC Services
- IT distribution
- Network Solutions
- Licensing & subscription
- Logistic Services
- FTTH Products supply
Complete set of IT & Telecom services
- Installation, Commissioning, Integration and Cost Effective Maintenance Services of Microwave Transmission links; both long, short haul and backbones involving PDH & SDH Radios with micro wave dish-antennas from 0.3m to 3.7m.
- Installation, Commissioning, Integration and Cost Effective Maintenance Services of NodeB / eNodeB / BTS / RBS and BSC / RNC /MGW.
- Installation, Commissioning, Integration and Cost Effective Maintenance Services of MUX / Routers and Transport management.
- NOC Services : provides 24x7unmatched Monitoring , 1st level technical support.
- Field Engineering Services
- Site Survey
- Site Engineering
- Install, Commissioning & Test
- Traffic Integration
- Project Management
- Network Audit
- Consulting Services
- NOC Services
- Equipment Layout Designs
- Site Readiness Check
- As-built documentation
- Install drawings, material lists, Cabling Information & Equipment delivery instructions
- Project schedules, reports, and coordination
- Software Upgrades & Provisioning
- Acceptance Testing - Turn-up, Traffic integration & cutover
- NOC Services provides 24x7x365 unmatched technical support and expertise
Fiber Optics Services
- Integrated Partnership Service: Integrate services with our clients to provide a customer engaged turnkey package.
- Sub-contractor Services: Installation of Optic Fiber Routes, Areal, MDU’s & High Risers (ISP’s)
- FTTH Solution : FTTH Complete from hauling to set up ONT to back bone/Metro. (FTTX, FTTH, FTTB)
- Splicing Optic Fiber.
Few node pictures that we will be frequently working at sites
- All certifications as required by Tanzania Government Authorities.
- External Trainings and Certifications to employees(Defensive Driving / 4X4 Driving, Rope rigging, Work @Height for telecom, RF drive test etc.)
HSE Governance Mechanism:
- HSE introduction training to all employees.
- HSE committee meetings
- Regular HSE Meeting and review for adhere the safety precautions and awareness.
- Strict compliance to project timelines
- Focus on Quality Assurance Management
- Emphasis on Health and Safety
- Preservation of the Environment
- Flat & Lean Organization enables Quick decision makings
- Experienced Managers for Operations & Projects
- Permanent and well trained Field Staff with all the required facilities
- Experienced in Active and FTTH Maintenance team, Radio, MW, Fiber & All Electrical line items.
- Each Team comprises of standard tools, Car and Driver along with Riggers
- Strict Compliance to Country Regulatory norms.
- Adhere to Safety & Security guidelines.